Venture Holidays has been creating successful tailored groups of 10 or more travellers to a variety of destinations worldwide since 1979. We can work with you or your preferred travel agent to create an itinerary that best suits your needs. Whether you want to have all inclusive meals, a VIP experience, or have time at leisure, we can organise it.
By working together with our specialist group designers, we take the stress away from coordinating the group – we’ll be there at every stage of planning to ensure a smoothly run trip. Working with Venture Holidays also means you will have support from Australia while you’re away.
Why group travel?
- Groups can enjoy unique inclusions that individual travellers can’t access.
- Travelling with a group means that you’ll always have someone to explore with.
- The details are taken care of by your tour leader and the team at Venture Holidays.
- Safety in numbers – group travel is popular when it comes to travelling to areas of the world where you may feel safer travelling in a group rather than on your own.
- You’ll make friends as travelling together creates a special bond.
- As no two people see the world exactly the same, travelling with others can also give you a different perspective.
Below we have some itinerary samples for special interest groups, school groups, MICE, and ready to go group tours for you to peruse.
Special interest groups
Ideas for special interest groups are endless, and we will work with you to put together what you envision. Whether you want to travel with your family or friends, your language group, or if you want to put something together for your local golf club, we can help you. We can create an itinerary to help you make the most of your trip and tailor it to what you want. Want 3 star accommodations for the trip but want to splurge on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon, or VIP access to an attraction? If it is available, we can make it happen.
Some ideas include:
- Foodie tours
- Wine tours
- Movie / TV show tours
- Festival tours
- Historical tours
- Sporting groups
- Golf tours
- Wildlife tours
- Gardening tours
We believe there are things that travel can teach students that just can’t be taught in a classroom. By taking the students out of the classroom, they are taken out of their comfort zone and forced to experience something new and maybe appreciate their own lives that little bit more. Travelling introduces not only new foods, cultures, languages and people, but it helps teach responsibility. Without mum or dad there to make sure they get to the bus on time, they are responsible for themselves.
We have extensive experience in designing school groups for destinations throughout Asia, Europe, the UK, Africa, Canada, the USA and South America.
We can tailor groups to suit any elements of the national curriculum, including:
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Health & Physical Education
- Society & Environment
- Arts, Design, Music, Performance
- Business Studies
- History & Geography
Venture Holidays can take your conference, incentive or event from concept to completion. Our team can design unique programmes and ensure your group, whatever the size, will be well-handled to make this an enjoyable, memorable and hassle free event. We can also work within a budget and make sure all requirements are met.
Ideas of what we can offer include:
- Flights and transport (using group airfares that maximise flexibility for delegates)
- Securing a conference venue
- Logistic support
- Pre & post leisure arrangements
- Team building activities
- Gala dinners
- Sourcing meeting rooms
- Unique activities
- Cocktail parties
Ready to go groups
Venture Holidays also offers a range of ready to go group tours, which you can view here.
Contact Venture Holidays’ Groups Department on 1300 303 343 and select option #2 to discuss your group with one of our consultants, or email email@example.com with your enquiry.
Share this page: